|April 23, 2013 - May 06, 2013|
|Benefits:||Medical, dental, 401K, green benefits, and more!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
· are really interested in electric vehicles
· appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
· are proud of your compost pile
· figure out how to fix it instead of who's to blame
· paid for your own stuff when you were a teenager
· have pulled recyclables out of the trash
· work to protect and restore the environment
· often promote from within
· like real food
· aren’t afraid to make mistakes
· care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
We need you!
|Duties:||As the Grocery Manager, your responsibilities will primarily include:|
·Lead and grow a successful grocery team
·Oversee buying, inventory levels, merchandising, condition of back stock area
·Implement category reviews and manage product mix
·Manage costs and inventory loss to hit margin goals
·Contributing member of the store Leadership Team and
·Knowledgeable about the products in the grocery department
|Qualifications:||·Is it in your bones to seek continual improvement? |
·Do you have a passion for organic foods and are you obsessed with reading labels?
·Are you an enthusiastic leader that enjoys building strong teams?
·Are you highly organized and capable of managing multiple projects?
·Are you detail oriented and can easily meet deadlines?
If you said, "yes" to these questions then we want to hear from you!
·This position requires someone who is hands-on and able to motivate and delegate. Must be active and able to be on your feet for extended amounts of time and able to pickup at least 50lbs.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.