Assistant Grocery Manager - Great opportunities for growth into Grocery Manager positions
|July 11, 2012 - July 20, 2012|
|Benefits:||Medical, dental, 401K, green benefits, and more!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
· are really interested in electric vehicles
· appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
· are proud of your compost pile
· figure out how to fix it instead of who's to blame
· strongly dislike working with jerks?
· wish for the demise of Exxon, Monsanto and the Coal Industry
· paid for your own stuff when you were a teenager
· have pulled recyclables out of the trash
· work to protect and restore the environment
· like real food
· aren’t afraid to make mistakes
· care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
We need you!
|Duties:||As Assistant Grocery Manager, your responsibilities will primarily include assisting the Grocery Manager in the day-to-day operations and management of the Grocery Team and Department |
·Assist Grocery Manager in hiring, training, and coaching the Grocery Team
·Purchasing from all major distributors
·Help to manage cost and inventory loss
·Assist in implementing category reviews and merchandising
·Build your knowledge base about the products in the grocery department
|Qualifications:||·Are you driven to learn quickly and committed to moving forward? |
·Do you have a passion for organic foods and are you obsessed with reading labels?
·Are you ready to challenge yourself in becoming an enthusiastic leader that builds strong teams?
·Are you committed to positive communication?
·Are you organized, detail oriented and easily meet deadlines?
If you said, "yes" to these questions then we want to hear from you!
·This position requires someone who is hands-on and able to motivate and delegate. Must be active and able to be on your feet for extended amounts of time and able to pickup at least 50lbs.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.