Produce Clerk - Great opportunities for growth into a Produce Management position
|May 20, 2013 - May 29, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
· are really interested in electric vehicles
· appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
· are proud of your compost pile
· figure out how to fix it instead of who's to blame
· strongly dislike working with jerks?
· wish for the demise of Exxon, Monsanto and the Coal Industry
· paid for your own stuff when you were a teenager
· have pulled recyclables out of the trash
· work to protect and restore the environment
· like real food
· arent afraid to make mistakes
· care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
We need you!
|Duties:||As Produce Clerk, your responsibilities will primarily include assisting Produce Management in the day-to-day operations of the department and other assignments as deemed appropriate.|
Specific tasks may include performing, but not limited to, the following:
Trim, stock, rotate, and maintain produce in accordance with company standards;
Provide remarkable service and knowledge to customers;
Bag and carry purchases to our customers cars;
Knowledge and support of MOMs Culture - Mission/Purpose, Core Values, and Promise to Customers;
Work with Produce and Store Management to maintain a pleasant environment for customers and coworkers.
|Qualifications:||An applicant that is a good fit for Produce Clerk, will meet the following qualifications:|
Detail oriented while also able to work at a fast pace;
Able to be on your feet for an extended period of time?
Able to repeatedly pickup at least 50lbs on a daily basis?
Flexible scheduling and reliable transportation?
If you meet these qualifications, then we want to hear from you!