Produce Clerk - Great opportunities for growth into a Produce Management position and other manageme
|October 12, 2014 - November 12, 2014|
|Salary Range:||Starts at 11hr (based on experience and skill level)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
· are really interested in electric vehicles
· appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
· are proud of your compost pile
· figure out how to fix it instead of who's to blame
· strongly dislike working with jerks?
· wish for the demise of Exxon, Monsanto and the Coal Industry
· paid for your own stuff when you were a teenager
· have pulled recyclables out of the trash
· work to protect and restore the environment
· like real food
· arent afraid to make mistakes
· care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
We need you!
|Duties:||As Produce Clerk, your responsibilities will primarily include assisting Produce Management in the day-to-day operations of the department and other assignments as deemed appropriate.|
Specific tasks may include performing, but not limited to, the following:
Trim, stock, rotate, and maintain produce in accordance with company standards;
Provide remarkable service and knowledge to customers;
Bag and carry purchases to our customers cars;
Knowledge and support of MOMs Culture - Mission/Purpose, Core Values, and Promise to Customers;
Work with Produce and Store Management to maintain a pleasant environment for customers and coworkers.
|Qualifications:||An applicant that is a good fit for Produce Clerk, will meet the following qualifications:|
Detail oriented while also able to work at a fast pace;
Able to be on your feet for an extended period of time?
Able to repeatedly pickup at least 50lbs on a daily basis?
Flexible scheduling and reliable transportation?
Previous retail experience.
If you meet these qualifications, then we want to hear from you!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.