Receiving Assistant / Stocker
|December 27, 2012 - January 07, 2013|
|Location:||College Park, MD|
|Salary Range:||Starts at 10hr (based on experience and skill level)|
|Benefits:||dental, limited medical, green benefits|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
· are really interested in electric vehicles
· appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
· are proud of your compost pile
· figure out how to fix it instead of who's to blame
· strongly dislike working with jerks?
· wish for the demise of Exxon, Monsanto and the Coal Industry
· paid for your own stuff when you were a teenager
· have pulled recyclables out of the trash
· work to protect and restore the environment
· like real food
· aren’t afraid to make mistakes
· care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
We need you!
|Duties:||•Ensure accuracy of all delivered orders|
•Input all order invoices into POS system within deadline
•Communicate and work together with stockers, Receiving Manager, Grocery and Wellness Managers, and Store Leaders.
•Manage an organized and rotated back stock area
•Assist in product inventories.
•Stocking and organizing products.
•Bagging groceries for our customers.
For the A-player looking for something special who can answer "yes" to all of the following questions, this is the opportunity for you.
* Do you have a knowledge and passion for high-quality organic and natural products?
* Do you have strong, positive communication skills?
* Are you detail oriented?
* Is it in your bones to seek continual improvement?
Candidates should have a flexible schedule. Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time. And most of all - applicants must have a desire to learn!!!!
|Qualifications:||Must be available to work days and evenings and at least one weekend shift. Required to work Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays.|
Shifts may start as early as 4am and end as late as 10 pm.
Must have excellent communication skills and ability to work individually and stay on task.
All applicants must be able to lift at least 50lbs.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.