Cashier / Bagger / Stocker
|March 22, 2014 - April 22, 2014|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
· are really interested in electric vehicles
· appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
· are proud of your compost pile
· figure out how to fix it instead of who's to blame
· strongly dislike working with jerks?
· wish for the demise of Exxon, Monsanto and the Coal Industry
· paid for your own stuff when you were a teenager
· have pulled recyclables out of the trash
· work to protect and restore the environment
· like real food
· arent afraid to make mistakes
· care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
We need you!
|Duties:||Cash handling, ringing up items, bagging, helping customers out to their cars with their bags, stocking, helping customers locate items, customer service - doing whatever possible to make the customers visit as positive as possible. |
This job will require you to work nights and weekends.
|Qualifications:||Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.|
All applicants should be able to lift at least 50lbs.
Must be available evenings and weekends.
An applicant that is a good fit for the team, will meet the following qualifications:
Detail oriented while also able to work at a fast pace;
Able to be on your feet for an extended period of time?
Able to repeatedly pickup at least 50lbs on a daily basis?
Strongly dislike working with assholes?
Flexible scheduling and reliable transportation?
Previous retail experience.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.