Cashier / Customer Service
|November 06, 2013 - December 06, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$10hr +|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
· are really interested in electric vehicles
· appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
· are proud of your compost pile
· figure out how to fix it instead of who's to blame
· strongly dislike working with jerks?
· wish for the demise of Exxon, Monsanto and the Coal Industry
· paid for your own stuff when you were a teenager
· have pulled recyclables out of the trash
· work to protect and restore the environment
· like real food
· arent afraid to make mistakes
· care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
We need you!
|Duties:||Cash handling, ringing up items, bagging, helping customers out to their cars with their bags, stocking, helping customers locate items, customer service - doing whatever possible to make the customers visit as positive as possible. |
At each register station there is a cashier and a bagger. Cashiers and baggers should be able to work as a team to quickly and efficiently ring up the groceries, bag the items and carry the customers bags to their car. We prefer that all cashiers be able to bag and carry groceries if necessary.
As Produce Clerk, your responsibilities will primarily include assisting Produce Management in the day-to-day operations of the department and other assignments as deemed appropriate.
Specific tasks may include performing, but not limited to, the following:
Trim, stock, rotate, and maintain produce in accordance with company standards;
Provide remarkable service and knowledge to customers;
Bag and carry purchases to our customers cars;
Knowledge and support of MOMs Culture - Mission/Purpose, Core Values, and Promise to Customers;
Work with Produce and Store Management to maintain a pleasant environment for customers and coworkers.
|Qualifications:||Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.|
All applicants should be able to lift at least 75lbs.
Must be available evenings and weekends.
An applicant that is a good fit for the team, will meet the following qualifications:
Detail oriented while also able to work at a fast pace;
Able to be on your feet for an extended period of time?
Able to repeatedly pickup at least 50lbs on a daily basis?
Strongly dislike working with assholes?
Flexible scheduling and reliable transportation?
Previous retail experience.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.