IT Support/Help Desk Specialist (based out of MOM's HQ in Rockville, MD)
|November 08, 2013 - November 15, 2013|
|Salary Range:||Based on experience and skill level|
|Benefits:||Medical, dental, 401K, green benefits, and more!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
· are really interested in electric vehicles
· appreciate a good debate, even with your boss
· are proud of your compost pile
· figure out how to fix it instead of who's to blame
· strongly dislike working with jerks?
· wish for the demise of Exxon, Monsanto and the Coal Industry
· paid for your own stuff when you were a teenager
· have pulled recyclables out of the trash
· work to protect and restore the environment
· like real food
· aren’t afraid to make mistakes
· care more about your intelligence and values than your experience
We need you!
This position is based out of MOM's Rockville, MD Central Office but travel will be required to all of MOM's store locations in the DC area.
|Duties:||As a help desk specialist your mission is to keep our back office systems running smoothly. |
You will provide end user support for the various computer and communication systems in our stores.
You will be traveling to all MOM\'s locations throughout the DC area. As well as providing phone and remote support.
You\'ll be responsible for follow-up on resolution of technical support issues reported to help desk.
You will do hardware/software maintenance , installation and imaging of new systems. You will keep the network, phones , printers , handhelds humming.
You\'ll do all this with a smile on your face !
|Qualifications:||·Are you driven to learn quickly and committed to moving forward? |
·Do you find satisfaction in helping others with their technical challenges ?
·Do you have a passion for organic foods and are you obsessed with reading labels?
·Do you have reliable transportation and willing to travel to all MOM\'s locations throughout the DC area ?
·Do you have a technical degree or certification ?
·Do you have 1-2 years experience in help desk support and a strong grasp of Apple, Linux and Windows systems ?
·Do you have a high level of network system knowledge ?
·Enjoy getting software and hardware to play nice ?
*Are you highly organized and capable of managing multiple tasks?
If you said, \"yes\" to these questions then we want to hear from you!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.